Hammer and Company regularly develops and presents on-site educational programs for individual companies in the fields of enterprise transformation and operational innovation based on Hammer and Company’s ground-breaking Process and Enterprise Maturity Model (PEMM™). These include executive briefings, keynote addresses, seminars for management teams, and workshops for specialists; events range in length from one hour to multiple days.
For on-site programs, lead times vary, depending on location and time of year. For further information or to plan an event, please contact Ms. Lindsay Field at 617.354.5555 ext. 110 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Led by Hammer and Company's team of process experts, these programs are always custom-designed in consultation with client leadership to meet specific needs. As a rule, on-site offerings complement, but do not duplicate, our public programs.
- Leveraging the PEMM™ Framework: Getting Aligned and Setting Priorities (Hands-on Workshops)
- Managing the Process-Oriented Global Business
- Avoiding the 7 Deadly Sins of Process Metrics
- Succeeding with ERP Implementation through Process
- Understanding Process and Process Management
- Process Leadership: The Executive Perspective
- Sustaining Cross-Functional Processes: The Role of the Process Owner
- Enterprise Process Models and Organizational Alignment